Direction For Use:
- You should use it in the dose and duration as advised by your Doctor
- Nadibact Gel is only for external use
- The affected area should be clean and dry before application of the ointment.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying this medicine.
Side Effects Of Nadibact Gel:
- Burning sensation, irritation, itching, and redness at the site of application
- Consult your doctor if these side effects persist for a longer duration.
Nadibact Gel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Consult your doctor .
Nadibact Gel is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Consult your doctor .